Friday, April 11, 2008

2 Hello times two


Found some time to play tonight so I decided to try out my Nesties that came today. Fun and easy! The card on the left has a big flower made with a die cut and colored with prismacolor markers. I love how the flower came out! The little sunshine looking flowers at top are also die cuts, colored and dew drops added. The grass stamp is amuse and the bee is part of an elzybell stamp. Hello comes from a TAC set, just giggle. The background papers are from a sizzix pack.

The card on the right is the famous Riley (Hanna Stamps), colored with Prismacolor markers. This is the card I tried out my Nesties on. The backgound is done with a Cuddlebug embossing folder, swiss dots. The two rings up in the corner are eyelet type things that came with the Crop-o-dile Big Bite and then I filled the center with Diamond Glaze, just to see how it would work. Worked just fine!


Hanna Stamps Riley , Amuse Grass, Elzybell Bee

I find the hardest part of making cards is coming up with sentiments. If I'm not making a card for a specific reason or person, I'm at a loss as to what to put, hence "hello" on the both of these.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love both cards- great colors and I am a moose and flower nut so they obviously appeal to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both these cards, super colours and design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!