Monday, May 26, 2008

4 A couple of cards this weekend and M-M's boxes.

Decided to make a couple of cards with some more textures on them. I colored, then added wet looks and even some cloud textures! One of them I even sewed the image on. I like the way the both of them came out. I made a bunch of the triangle boxes and filled them with M-M's for a Memorial Day picnic.
Stamp: Inkadinkadoo. Colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. Zig zag stitched image to scalloped rectangle. Souffle white dots. Diamond Glazed the water. Popcorn pen for the clouds. Add a little Ric Rac and a flower, a brad and eyelets.
Lighthouse image from Impression Obsession. Pelican and Starfish are SU! Calm Seas. Colored with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. Ovals and circles from Nestabilities. Wet look is Diamond Glaze.
M-M Triangle boxes. Star boxes had plain M-Ms and Striped had Peanut M-Ms!!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Not sure how I missed commenting on these cards and boxes but wow! I love the lighthouse card and the beach card...great job with the layouts and image coloring. The M&M boxes are great for a patriotic holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are adorable and so are the boxes! Where did you get this paper? So nice for patriotic holidays!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... you get amazing depth of color with your Prismacolors ... fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card and m&m box's. Your blog is awesome! I'm gonna go put it on my favs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!