Saturday, May 10, 2008

2 Mother's Day cards for my daughters.


I did these two cards for my two daughters that are expecting daughters of their own. One daughter already has a daughter (she gets the frog one) and my other daughter is expecting her first, due by the end of the month (she gets the kangarro). I think they will enjoy these!
Stamps: Gina K Just so Hippy, Just so Hoppy and Hip Hop accessories. Colored with prismacolor markers. Nestabilities for rectangles. DP is from a DCWV stack. Baby kangaroo and pacifiers are cut out and popped.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! and how exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your colors are great on these 2 cards and I love the stamped images :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!