Thursday, May 8, 2008

1 My intentions for this weekend (& candy link)...

I really want to get some cards made and stamping done. It just takes me so long to come up with what I want to do and then I say heck with it and don't do anything! I need to make some favors to take to my daughters Mother's Day picnic, 2 cards for daughters, and 1 birthday card for a friend. I sooooooo need to get off this computer and stamp!

I haven't had a chance to read the blogs tonight and am making my way through. Look at this really great candy offering at Nancy's I-stamp blog. Amazing to be given gifts for looking at such fun stuff! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are going to be very busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!