Friday, May 9, 2008

3 On my way to getting things done & candy, some purple!

So I did get my picnic favors done for Mother's Day. I made nugget purses, which I will post a picture of sometime this weekend... too busy with granddaughter to take one right now. They were kinda fun to do and, if I must say so myself, kinda cute! They are purple.. speaking of purple... there is come purple candy up for grabs at The Card Grotto here. Go enter for that, but be sure and look through the whole blog... amazing stuff!! Then check out Memory Crafter, too! More amazing candy on Diana's site!



Edited to add picture. The directions came from Stampin' Academy. All of her tutorials, video and written, are so good! I changed this just a little because I was in a hurry. I used my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder for the dots and inked them. I also found I was all thumbs trying to tie a nut on the ribbon so I used dimensional glue dots (the jelly kind) and really stuck the ends of the ribbon into it, instead of tying. Saved a ton of time!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! And I like your cards very much. What a nice serendipity to have clicked on that next blog button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These came out great! I love the embossed dots!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!