Wednesday, June 25, 2008

12 Cards done over the last two weeks...

Gina K Giraffes. 5.5 x 5.5 card. I like working on these bigger cards.

These are Pink Cat Studio's stamps. I used real feathers on their heads. I actually had to pull them out of a comforter and colored them with a prismacolor marker... I couldn't find my craft feathers! This is from the Sweet Kids collection of Crafty Secrets. Love all their vintage stamps.
Penny Black. Cute little mouse and I colored it first and then happened to find a matching flower! 5.5 x 5.5
This one is with Eureka's tulips and pansy stamp. This card is 5 x 7 due to the large size of the stamp. I didn't like the plain green background but didn't want to take away from the image itself so I sewed lines down it to give it texture.

Yep, another Penny Black stamp. They are so cute.
And I'm pretty sure this is a Penny Black stamp, too. This cards has lots of dimension to it. I think this is 5.5 x 5.5 (can't remember)
Another Penny Black stamp. I love all the buttons. Also in the vicinity of 5.5 x 5.5.
This is an H&M Stamp. So Cute. My daughter collects sea turtles so I got this one for her.



Pin It

12 comments:

  1. OMG These are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are so very pretty...OMG I love it...:-) Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - first time visiting your blog. I'm totally in awe of your creativity. All beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards! I just love what you're doing and hope you have tons of luck on Ebay. The textures you achieve are amazing. I hope I can do that one day!

    Where are you in VA? I'm in Herndon, near dulles airport!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unable to reply to askagain, so I will here... I am not too far from you, I'm in Warrenton, about 30 miles the other side of Dulles. Thanks for looking! I thoroughly enjoy making the cards and anything that I sell is just extra fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are all really great! I love how you pop everything!
    HUGS
    MichelleO

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWSERS!!!! Your cards are stunning!!! I'm so glad I found your blog.
    Just a question. What did you do with the umbrella on the crafty secrets, sweet kids card? It is so shinny. Love those images, they are so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cards, and I am in such awe of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow have you been busy. What beautiful designs. Your attention to detail is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! Your designs are just fabulous...I love the colors you have used here also the use of dimensionals :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just linked here from SCS. Thank you for sharing your creations here! I subscribed via bloglines.com so I can peek in at your stuff...we have some of the same stamps! I blog over at http://mamadinis.blogspot.com - feel free to visit any time!

    Dina @ mamadinis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! You've put so much work into these cards and they've turned out fabulous! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!