Sunday, July 13, 2008

1 This weekend's accomplishments...

I, for some reason, decided to make this card into a rhomboid shape. It stands easily on its own. Below is a picture next to a standard A2 card to give an idea of shape and size. The image is Impression Obssession.
This is also an Impression Obsession stamp. I didn't even do any coloring on this card. I just heat embossed he image in colored ink, added tiny gems and the main image was done.
This, too, is an Impression Obsession stamp. This has so much detail in the stamped image you can hardly see the little turtle sitting there.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love the way you combine colors and patterns. and the detail is amazing! Love the little frog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!