Wednesday, August 6, 2008

3 A few more...

Let's see if I can remember the companies. Pictures are clickable to get close up view. I think this little girl came from Rubbernecker. I used jute or twine for her swing ropes.

This one, too...
Magenta, I think... I'm sorry... I buy so many stamps on impulse, I can't remember where they came from.
This one, I believe is Rubber Stampede. This card is really pretty in person. The centers of the hydrangea are gold glitter and all the other embellishments are gold, including the stitching.
and this one also came from Rubbernecker... Oasis Stamps.
I'm bad about remembering the names of the companies. I just like making them. This cupcake one is pretty neat... it has chunky glitter, looks like broken glass on the pink icing and then I used popcorn pen for the white cream, didn't like how it looked grey so I slathered white acylic paint on it.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. All I can say is Wow! These cards are amazing. I love the colours and the images are so cute,
    Charli
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so cute! Such an array of colors and styles, love them! ~Laurie from Clearly Delightful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!