Saturday, August 30, 2008

2 Wow, I haven't posted in a while... have made cards though...

Here's a few of the cards I've made lately....

Another TAC Gerbera Daisy... I love this stamp... butterfly is vellum die cut, Spellbinders.


TAC Sunflower and lots of ribbon!

Crafty Secrets... cute little girl!
Sugar Nellies, Lola by Rachelle Anne Miller...
Paper Pretties cowgirl!
darn! Can't remember whose squirrel, perhaps Impression Obsession

If you want any details on these cards, I'd be happy to let you know if I can recall... I don't have the cards anymore, but I think I can come up with whatever you might like to know.


Thanks for taking the time out of your busy lives to stop by!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great cards.
    I love the colours and flowers.
    Charli
    x

    P.S. I have blog candy on offer if you would like to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing a color challenge over on my blog. I hope you pop by and check it out!
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!