Saturday, September 13, 2008

1 My Halloween stuff!

How funny is this! I used some guaze (more specifically in medical terms, some 2 x 2 sponges) and stretched it out of shape and sewed it to card stock! The main image on this is by Stampendous and the spiders and bats are from Crafty Secrets Halloween set.



This one is a Penny Black image. The background paper is cuttlebug embossed and the leaves are die punches. The candy corn is designer paper (DCWV).


Ever get the feeling someone is following you? This is another Penny Black Stamp. I love how the ghostly pumpkin balloons came out.

Here I made a couple of the free-standing pop up cards from Splitcoast. If you have been putting off trying these, don't... they are super easy and incredibly cute in real life. I made mine so that there is a tag in the top that comes out to write a note on or put a picture on. The witch is Crafty Secrets and the puppy is Penny Black.

Oh, I have been itching to try an explosion box and finally gave it a try. This is all halloween papers and images. Wasn't hard... a little time consuming, but not really much more than my cards. These are TAC images. This box is on ebay, click here to see more detailed pictures. Be sure to scroll all the way down.. there are 24 pictures there!

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy life to read my blog and look at my pictures. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. wow! Your work amazes me! These are all wonderful! I was so excited to see you had a new posting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!