Tuesday, October 28, 2008

3 Will Work for Cookies and Take Time to Enjoy your Day

Here's my first Santa card... This image is from The Uptown Stamp company. He's kinda cute! The background is cuttlebugged and the tree is cricut cut trees, add a couple of gems and gem stars and a shrink plastic chocolate chip cookie! pics



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a Penny Black image, stamped, heat embossed and watercolored (I think I prismacolor markered the Santa above!). These are really pretty blue and grey papers. The flower is layered die cuts and a tossed in a few buttons. Inside is the sentiment that says "Take Time to Enjoy Your Day" pics

That's all for now. I've got a couple of cards I'm working on to be included in a charity action for Ebay end of November.. there will be lots of great cards up for auction then, 11/29. They will benefit Canine Companion and Make A Wish. Stay tuned.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love the Christmas card and the shrink plastic cookie!!! Good luck with the auction! Your cards are so beautiful; I always love your posts even though I do not always comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just the cutest! I love the santa card and I love the snail...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy~
    I just wanted to let you know you won the CSPT Sweet Rewards this week! If you could send your mailing address to me at samanthawidlund@yahoo.com, I'll get your prize right out =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!