Sunday, November 30, 2008

2 Live. Love. Bark & Dashing through the Snow.

These cards are made from stamps from Purrs and Pants - a rubber stamp company dedicated to cats and dogs.

Dashing through the snow... I love, love this card, even if I did make it! I did up the inside and made an envelobox for it and dolled it up a little, too. (more pics)


Live. Love. Bark... Don't they look like they are having a grand time!? (more pics)
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope your Thanksgiving weekend was wonderful. I can't beleive Christmas is almost here! Where does the time go?
Cindy

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I love your dog cards! Great colors and layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cindy your cards are so fab the ones on ebay are adorable... have a fab xmas....

    hugs trak xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!