Sunday, January 4, 2009

0 Vintage and Purple Valentine Card.

Wow! I can't believe its been over a month since I've posted to my blog! My, how time flies! I guess I just got caught up in the holiday hussle and bustle.



This card is just so pretty and the pictures do not show it! Its another vintage print card with lots of layering, some stitching, silver metal corners, die cut hearts and die cut scrolly corners. There is a envelobox behind it with shiney hearts all over it.
Hope everyone's holidays were great. Mine certainly were, but I'm glad its behind us. We'll be doing it again before we know it!
Pin It

0 comments, waiting for yours. Comment Here:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!