Friday, February 13, 2009

3 Friendships are the best!

Isn't friendship a funny thing? You just never know who will come into your life and become a close friend. You may look back and think that you never would have guessed a friendship would have evolved, yet you are so glad it did. I feel that way about my internet friends... I am so glad the friendships evolved!
This card came about by a challenge from a friend to make a card inspired by this video
Sentiment: Every Day I'm Even More Sure... our Friendship was meant to Be.
Detes: Stamps are See D's and Thirdcoast. The sentiments, both front and inside are computer printed, as is my inside paper. There are buttons in tan and green to match and there are gold brads and crimped on gold corners. I think the cardstock is from DCWV Green Pack. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cindy, Great card, I'm loving seeing all the different takes on these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desire to leave express my admiration to the beautiful work of this Blog, yours truly, Efigênia Coutinho ( Mallemont)
    BRAZIL
    http://poesiasefigeniacoutinho.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful and unique card!! I love the images and the sentiment...so touching!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!