Tuesday, February 17, 2009

4 Happy St. Patrick's Day

Here is my first St. Patricks Day Card. I don't send St. Patrick's day cards but it certainly turned out fun to make. I've got another in the works. This is another one done with prints of a vintage image, surrounded by layered flowers with shamrock centers. The box for this one isn't my usual envelobox.. they sometimes aren't deep enough to accommodate the layers of the card and I just wanted to do something different. I really like this pizza box style.








Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Super card, Cindy! You did a great job on it. I love the vintage image and the "pizza box" is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is breathtaking! I actually went "ooh" when I pulled this up today!!!! Love the color green you chose, and how you used the pizza box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is terrific! You're very inspiring! I like the pizza box idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!