Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2 Puppy Dog with Shamrocks


I think this will be my last St. Patrick's day card.. maybe.. I don't know. I will at least do something different before I do another. Need to get away from Green for a bit! This is a digi-image.. downloaded image that is printed on cardstock, then colored. I colored this one with Prismacolor pencils and blended with Gamsol (odorless mineral spirits). The image is from Victoria Case.
Thanks so much for stopping in! I really appreciate it.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. HOW SUPER ADORABLE!!! Cindy, you have been blowing me away with your fantastic creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!