Friday, March 6, 2009

3 April Fools~

I've been looking at this dog image for a long time.. I stamped and watercolored it 3 times then let it sit and looked at it every day for what seems like forever. I chose the paper and trims and still wasn't sure what to do with it. Then it hit me it would be perfect for the April Fools card!

Sentiment says:

Friend of mine, you know it’s true,
I’d spin and slide and twirl for you.
But to show how much I REALLY care,
I’m giving YOU my favorite pair!


Detes: DCWV paper, Thirdcoast stamp, sentiment computer generated. Pearls. Lace. Stitching. Image is watercolored.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Cindy, would you believe it, I have this very image stamped out ready to make a card! Not an April Fools card though. :)

    Love this! Too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO funny!!!! I love what you did with this card!! Thanks for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just absolutely CRACKED UP! LOL Whoever KNEW that you were a POET Cindy?! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!