Tuesday, March 31, 2009

4 A Joyous Easter.. Vintage print.

Isn't this print beautiful? I'm quite pleased with how this card came out.


Lots of stitching inside and out on this and the really awesome gold corners... need to remember where I got them so I can get more. The ivory colored circle thingies... liquid applique. Solid cardstock is Bazzill and Designer Cardstock is DCWV Luxury Stack.

Click on the picture for a close up and there are more pics on ebay including the inside sentiment.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh Cindy, this is absolutely exquisite!! I'm in love with it. You did a fabulous job. I would love to know where you get your vintage prints. I recently ordered a 3 CD set from LunaGirl and it has some nice images, but the ones you find are so much better! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Linda's comment! Gorgeous job, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absoultely gorgous Cindy. It would make a beautiful picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely such a beautiful and exquisite Easter card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!