Sunday, March 1, 2009

2 With Heartfelt Sympathy


Well, I did get a card done today, between errands and walking. Unfortunately it was a Sympathy card. Takes all the fun out of it, that's for sure. The mother of my father's wife passed away on Friday. She would have been 80 end of March. Though I didn't know her well, (think I only met her once when my father and his wife were married 10 years ago), my father's wife is a truly wonderful person and I hope she is able to get through this quickly.






Detes: Not much to this card. Me and My Big Ideas Paper, a little bit of white stitching. Sentiment and verse inside are computer printed. The little white circles ... I think I grabbed them one day from JoAnns dollar bins and probably will never find them again! They are really nice, a vinyl feeling dimensional, self-adhesive dot.
Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!