Friday, June 19, 2009

10 Princess of the hill, Maggie May





Meet Maggie May! This card is done to enter into the Digital Tuesday Challenge. She's one of the Digital Delights by Louby Lou . The background is also a DDbLL design. I colored these with Prismacolor pencils and rather than use the usual Gamsol (OMS), I blended with a Prismacolor Blending Marker. Worked quite well and nothing to spill! After it was colored and blended, I covered it with Diamond Glaze. The main part of the body and the hair bows are layered to be 3D. There's some sewing, some brads, and a ribbon slider. The clouds are done with white Fun Flock.
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable Cindy! The detail is fabulous and the coloring looks perfect. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooooove her Cindy, course she is one of my favorites!! Send me the pic for the blog!! I love how you have layered and glazed her. Another perfectly fabby creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, I really like this card. She is so cute!

    Also, like your new blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzer, Cindy, this is absolutely fabulous! There's so much going on here...all wonderful! Excellent job coloring and I love all the element you added...I'm still in awe of people who use real stitching! lol
    So glad you played along with us at the DTC!!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great card! I love the image! Its so beautifully colored too! I love the dimension, colors, papers, and your ribbon treatment. Beautiful job with the challenge. Thanks so much for playing the DTC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, what a beautiful card.
    Your colouring is fab and the colour embelishments, dimension....just everything is great!
    Thanks for joining us at the DTC this week.
    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow adorable card, really beautiful and love the dimension.
    Thanks for joining us at DTC and good luck.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just adore this card! Your so good at doiong scenes I should take notes;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!