Friday, June 5, 2009

8 Whiff of Joy, Purple and Green Hello



Finished up a card today using a Whiff of Joy stamp. They have some of the cutest stamps.

The image is stamped, heat embossed and watercolored. The green background is chalked. The sentiment Hello is hand written.




This card is done as part of a Dutch Dare Card Challenge where I needed to decorate the inside of the card, as well. I decorated mine with coordinating papers, flower brads and stitching

Materials used:
Paper - Bazzill, Fabriano Watercolor paper, DCWV Latte
Color - Faber-Castell Watercolor pencils, The Stencil Collection chalks
Other -Stickles, Spica pen, Brads, lots of thread.
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Cindy,
    This card is so sweet! I have not seen this image before and I love it. The coloring matches the flowers so perfectly too. Love your choices of colors also!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, this card is so elegant looking.. Your handwriting is as good as your writing. Love the image. I haven't seen this one before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy,

    your card is fabulous.
    Love the colours, papers, lay-out and sweet image.
    And all the stitching on your card, wow what a work.

    Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy,
    This is so CUTE! I love the colors and the way you matched your coloring to the DP and flowers. Very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very nice, Cindy. I enjoy coming to see the cards you made , always gives me some inspiration. ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done, Cindy. That's a sweet little girl image. I actually have that stamp but haven't used it yet. And do I spy hand cross stitching in the background? Very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby card Cindy and I luuuuuuv the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!