Thursday, July 23, 2009

7 To the moon! A new release from Digital Delights!

You just gotta go over to Digital Delights by Louby Loo and check out the new designs released today! Fabulous!

Here is a sample card using a couple of the new designs.


This is Blast Off Billy and the little spaceships are Alien Andy.

Don't forget, with digital images you can print them the size you need.The images here are colored with Prismacolor markers and Prismacolor pencils. I did my usual little bit of sewing and on this card I used glitter... I seldom use glitter... it scares me!

This card was done using the newest sketch at Delightful Sketches shown below.

Be sure to visit the other design team member blogs (links in the left sidebar) to get a look at what they've done with some of these new designs.

Delightful Sketches has a new sketch up today and you really need to give this one a shot.


And lastly, better grab these freebies over at Digital Delights... they will no longer be free tomorrow. They will be move to the for sale page to make room for a new free design.

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Just wonderful Cindy!! I love how you have placed Alien Andy in his spaceship around Rocketing Ridley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cindy this is just Fab.... love the colors, love the coloring, love everything about it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fantastic card Cindy! Love the green on green combo and all the fun layers. Super cute image and fab coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your dimension you used on this one, and I really like the non traditional space colors!!! You really rocked this one!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Cindy! I like the way you added all of the Andys! :)
    Hugs,
    True :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too like all the little aliens - great card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!