Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3 Be Inspired at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot



It's Wednesday and that means a new challenge is up at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot

Be sure to 'Follow' if you aren't already...lots of great things coming up!



The Design Team samples are amazing, to say the least!

The challenge is to create a scene and the Sponsor is Sakura of America

I came to the team too late to participate in this one, but watch for me next week. In the meantime, go check it out, be inspired and get creative! Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Welcome, welcome, welcome! Your cards are AMAZING. I can't wait to see what you create for CBC next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you and know that you deserve this honor. I can't wait to see what you make next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and `WElcome` to the Team Cindy Yahaha your craetions are `gorgeous` TFS:)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!