Thursday, August 20, 2009

8 Down On The Farm

Finally !! I get to reveal Digital Delights by Louby Loo's new releases for this month! I chose to make a small box and gift tags as my sample so I could use most of the new designs! Coloring is with copics. The tags show how nice it is to be able to use digital stamps in any size you need.

Here we have Farmer Bill.... (be sure to check out the other Design Team blogs to see Farm Girl Maggie).....

... and please meet Darby the Duck, Henry the Horse and Hallie the Horse.....

...as well as Charlie the Cow, Sugar the Sheep and Petunia the Pig!
To usher in this new release, I used the new sketch for today at Delightful Sketches.....


except I turned it ... like this....
Be sure to go to other Design Team blogs to check out their samples (links in the left sidebar) as well as to Delightful Sketches to see their interpretation of the sketch and to submit your entry! And, of course, you need to get over to Digital Delights by Louby Loo to get yourself some of these new designs!

Photobucket

Detes:
Bazill paper, DCWV paper, Beckett Radiance paper, Copics Markers, Ribbon, button, Skor Pal, Nestibilities, Cuttlebug machine
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. That is adorable Cindy! I love the idea of the box and tags and those images are so cute. I love the little piggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy - how cute is this? Great job and wonderful idea. I love the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Cindy!!! I love your box of tags...HOW FUN!!! The outside is so adorable (love his little pocket...cute). Awesome job! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful set, Cindy! I love the idea of the box. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy,

    This gift set turned out absolutely beautiful I love what you did with it!!! Love how you used all of the images!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute! I just love tags and these are wonderful with the darling farm images. Great job, Cindy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think these tags are the cutest things ever! And love the box!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!