Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2 My Good News!

No! This is my GREAT news!
Design Team Blinkie
I am thrilled to announce that I have been invited to join the amazing
Cuttlebug Challenge Blog Design Team!
If you haven't been to Cuttlebug Challenge recently,
you really need to go spend some time there.
Talk about inspiration, fun challenges and paper crafting eye candy!?!
A truly amazing place and I'm so excited to be a part of it!

I just love this blinkie! Want one for your blog?
Go here and scroll down a little on the right side-bar and grab one for yourself!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh how neat...looking forward to your wonderful creations! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations my friend!! They are very lucky to have someone as talented as you!!
    Have added their button to my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!