Thursday, September 3, 2009

8 Fall Journal - Scarecrow

Here's my second sample for the new Sketch at Delightful Sketches. (Scroll down to previous post to see my first sample with Rocketing Ridley)Again, I used a Digital Delights by Lou Loo design.
I first put a layer of solid cardstock on the cover, then placing a layer of designer paper on it. The image is colored with watercolor markers and the flowers are punched with a button center. Just couldn't do this without at least a little sewing around the edges. I finished it off with coordinating ribbons tied on the binding.


It's your turn now. Go ahead and get busy and show us your creation using Sketch #6 at Delightful Sketches

Materials used:
Paper: Misc. Cardstock. DCWV designer paper.
Stamp: Digital Delights by Louby Loo scarecrow
Ink/coloring: Printer, Tombow markers
Misc: Martha Stewart flower punch, buttons, sewing, ribbon
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I love fall!! What a beautiful autumn journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable journal! I love the colors and you have done another excellent job with your coloring. This is one of my favorite images from Digital Delights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang Girl...you make the most FAB journals!!! I so want to be like you when I grow up! This is awesome, Cindy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful journal. I have yet to try one. Have to do that soon. Yours are so pretty and such a great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work Cindy, truly beautiful
    hugs
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, What a perfect image for this sketch LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Cindy! I love this journal and also autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! these are GREAT!! you did an AWESOME job with this challenge.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!