Thursday, September 17, 2009

4 Ghost tags! Another new Digital Delight!

Is this ghost cute or what?! It's one of the new releases today from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. Super cute and super quick to color up and make something with! I decided to make a couple of Halloween tags! I cut the tag bases using my Cricut, then layered papers on and added a couple embellishments. Pretty simple.


These are done following the new sketch at Delightful Sketches.
Come join us!

This is just one of three different posts I've made today to show you what's been released by Digital Delights. Be sure to check my other two posts and be sure to stop by the other Design Team member's blogs and see what they've created.

Materials -
Stamp - Digital Delights
Ink/Color - Printer, copics
Paper - Bazzill
Misc - Dew Drops, Cuttlebug machine and embossing folder, flower punches, Cricut
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love your tags, they turned out adorable!!!

    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ghosts are real cute and I love the contrast with the darker background.
    Awesome interpretation of the sketch. I am always to scared to try a sketch so I don't participate in such challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!