Sunday, September 27, 2009

6 Introducing Louby Loo Creations

Look at these designs I got to play with this week .... our own Wendy of Digital Delights by Louby Loo now has her own line of Acrylic Stamps over at Clear Dollar Stamps called Louby Loo Creations! Her first set in this line will be released on Thursday with Clear Dollar Stamps' October releases.



This set is called Billy and Maggie Fall Fun, and fun they are!! I'll show you my sample with Maggie today, but you can check out Wendy's and Lisa's blog for more samples.



Here's the whole set. You can buy a set for yourself on October 1st over at Clear Dollar Stamps. I'll have my sample of Billy up later in the week.

Here's the new logos you will be seeing around on the blogs. Louby Loo Creations is the acrylics line... Wendy is still doing the Digital Delights by Louby Loo.




Materials:
Card -
Paper- Bazzill, Fabriano Watercolor
Ink - Versafine, Versamark Dazzle
Coloring - Tombows
Stamps- Louby Loo Billy and Maggie Fall Fun
Misc- Cricut, Sewing Machine, Provo Craft Die, Brads, Embossing Powder

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Cindy this is just gorgeous!! I luuuuuuuv what you have done with Fall Maggie!! Thanks again for all your hard work!!
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Cindy!!! You are SOOO Creative! I LOVE this!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, lovely stamps!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! Wow, wonderful details and love the big leaf and the fancy piercing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! The large leaf is perfectly adorable and I love the white leaf on the inside to write on! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!