Thursday, September 17, 2009

4 Wilma the Witch - a new Digital Delight

Here I have created a card using another of the new Digital Delights by Louby Loo digital images released today! I will admit I'm a bit afraid of glitter, so I used pre-glittered paper for her dress, hat and shoes! I literally printed the design onto the paper and cut it out. The spider in the lower right is part of a Cuttlebug embossing folder, cut out with a circle punch. Some of the design has been layered for a 3D effect.

Again I used the new sketch at Delightful Sketches. We'd love to see your take on the sketch.

This is just one of the three creations I've posted today to show you some of the new designs released today at Digital Delights by Louby Loo. Be sure to check out my other posts and be sure to stop by the other Design Team member's blogs to see what they've done.

Materials-
Stamps- Digital Delights
Ink/Color - Printer, Copics
Paper - DCWV, Bazzill
Other- Cuttlebug Machine and embossing folders, paper flowers, sewing machine
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Wilma Witch sure looks cute, especially with her blingy hat & dress!! Adore the colors you chose too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been working hard, girl! Love the shimmer on her outfit!!

    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is my fave! Love all of Wilma's Bling...she's one stylin' witch! Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, Cindy. I love the glitter paper that you used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!