Wednesday, October 21, 2009

13 Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired #54


Here it is another Wednesday, another Be Inspired at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot. We're still working on Halloween and Fall cards. For this card I used Core'dinations cardstock and Basic Grey Designer Paper. The big spider is cut on my Cricut and the top body layer dry embossed with Cuttlebug tiny bubbles folder. The lower panel black layer was debossed with Swiss Dots. After completion of the spider, I sprayed it with Tattered Angel's Glimmer Mist pearl. Glimmer mist puts a nice shimmer, but it's so hard to catch it in a photo. I then embellished a little further with Stickles and rhinestones in the eyes.






Don't forget to head over to Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot and see what other creations the team has come up with this week. They really are Spooktacular!

Take a peek at my other post for today .... click on pic

Materials:
Paper: Core-dinations, Basic Grey
Ink: Versafine
Image: Crafty Secrets sentiment
Other: Sewing machine, Cuttlebug folders, Stickles, Cricut, Glimmer Mist, silver cord
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow Cindy this is so Fab love all of your detail and that spider rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, this is one amazing spider!! Love this card, and all of the wonderful details! You always inspire me :o)
    BettyBee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I shouldn't say it but that's one cute spider Cindy
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card!! Love your dp and that cute spider. Great use of the dry embossing!! So many fab details on this magnificent Halloween card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy!!!I totally love your spider card sooo creative..TFS
    Enjoy the rest of your week:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your spider card! Actually I am in awe of all of your cards :) I am honored to be on the same DT as YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely can not stand spiders but yours is really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunner!!! I don't really mind spiders...so long as they aren't ON me. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. This goes beyond cool, Cindy! I LOVE it! That CoreDinations cardstock is so fun!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate spiders but this card is really cute and well made. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate spiders but this card is really cute and well made. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cindy, I LOVE this card, that is the most fantastic spider ever!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!