Friday, October 30, 2009

5 Louby Loo's Just Chillin at Clear Dollar Stamps!

Today I have another sample from the new line at Clear Dollar Stamps by Louby Loo. This set is called Just Chillin' and I took the snowman sledding on a wreath to make this card. The sentiment, one of many in the set, says You Slid Into My Life and Warmed My Heart! I bet you can think of several paper-crafting and online friends you could send that to!

The main image was stamped and heat embossed then colored with watercolor markers. I cut it out and attached it to the card front, lifted a little off the main card for depth.

I used Core'dinations paper for the green and blue layers, embossing the blue with a Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, lightly sanding to reveal the core color. The white cardstock was embossed with a swirls Cuttlebug folder and then a few areas of glitter added. I stitched the edges and added a few white snowflake buttons. Sentiment was stamped with embossing ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.




Hop over to Louby Loo's blog and Clear Dollar Stamps blog to check out other previews of this and other fabulous new releases!

Be sure to check out my other post for today... click pic...

Materials:
Image: Clear Dollar Stamps Louby Loo Just Chillin
Paper: Core'dinations
Ink: Versafine, Versamark
Color: Tombow markers
Misc: Glitter on white acrylic paint, Sewing Machine, White Embossing powder, Clear Embossing powder, Snowflakes,

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I luv this Cindy!! and how great to use the plain card stock and make it look so great with your folders!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these stamps! I love the sanded look too with the embossed images. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow GF this is so pretty with all it's sparkle and I love snow so that makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable. It is alot like the one I am trying to get made in time for the blog hop Monday for Jaimie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SUPER awesome!!! Love how you combined textures and colors. AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!