Wednesday, October 28, 2009

8 New Releases at Digital Delights


Digital Delights has just released a fabulous new Holiday set for you to create with! For my sample I used Bonnie, sitting on a big package in front of the tree... maybe a big package of Copics?????



The image is colored with Copics and then an extra image with Bonnie is cut out to layer for a 3D effect. The fur trims on her hat and dress are done with fun flock and glitter. The dew drops in the upper right corner of the image weren't quite as purple as I needed so I colored them with a Copic.

There are so many super images in the new releases you need to hop over to Digital Delights and check them out, as well as the other Designer's blogs (links in left side-bar, scroll down).

Be sure to check my other post for today ... click on pic...

Materials:
Paper: Bazzill, DCWV
Image: Digital Delights by Louby Loo
Ink/Color: Copics
Misc: Sewing Machine, Dew Drops, Cuttlebug, die cut scrolls.
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this card! You've done such an excellent job with her! Those scrolls on the sides are the perfect touch!
    Hugs,
    Lisa
    P.S. See I told you that you are a genius! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful new release from Wendy. Great job with this card, I love all the detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made Bonnie look sooooooo cute!! I sure hopes that Copics for you in her gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic as usual Cindy, Bonnie is just adorable
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cindy your card is sooo precious!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Cindy.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Cindy!
    I love the colors and those die cut scrolls are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this card!! The colors are FABULOUS!! Not to mention that all the different elements you added are AWESOME!! Hope you are well!!



    Take care!
    Jacquie/Javablustamper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!