Wednesday, October 14, 2009

3 You could win this journal....


Wendy at Digital Delights by Louby Loo made this journal with the acrylic stamp Maggie from her Clear Dollar Stamps Louby Loo line, Billy and Maggie Fall Fun. This journal will be sent to a follower on the Paper Craft Planet Digital Delights by Louby Loo group, chosen by Random.org when we reach our 100th follower. All you have to do is be a follower. It's that simple. Spread the word and get the followers up to 100.


Visit Paper Craft Planet
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. You have amazing talent. Love looking at your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. And Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good evening people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that meticulous model. The prices seeking the sneakers are about 300 dollars on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!