Wednesday, November 4, 2009

11 Angel's Landing Marching Skunk

You have to admit, this little guy is cute! even if he is a skunk! This weeks assignment to the design team for Angel's Landing was to create a card and to 'finish the inside' . I chose the marching skunk from Marching Band-2. My card is dry embossed with holly branches to match the printed one's, both on the card front and on the inside. I've also done just a little bit of stitching around edges, inside and out. Image is colored with Copics and the forward arm and leg are 2 layers for a 3D effect.

Be sure to stop over at Judi's blog to see what the rest of the design team has done. You won't be sorry!









Be sure to check out my earlier post this morning - something different for me... (click on pic)


Materials:
Image: Angel's Landing
Paper: Core-dinations
Ink/Color: printer, Copics
Other: Cuttlebug machine and embossing folders, dew drops, sewing machine
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. too STINKIN cute Cindy!! and love the embossed holly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie, Cindy! That skunk sure looks like he is having fun, especially because you colored him so wonderfully! I love your inside out card. . .you did a wonderful job!!! Love your choice of colors too!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest skunk I have ever seen :) I just love the embossing folder and your stitching....looks so flawless! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work with your wonderful sanded holly, Cindy!! How perfect for this little drummer cat and his holly decorated music!!

    What a fabulous holiday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very pretty!!! I love the skunk, and the dp you used on this card!!! Beautiful job!!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful, Cindy! Even if he is a skunk! Love the embossed holly and it just goes so well with the holly border!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this card,Cindy! That little skunk is so adorable! I NEED that embossing folder! Everything is just gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    P.S. You may say anything you want on my blog **wink*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute little drummer skunk, Cindy. I like the way you've layered his arm and leg for dimension. That embossing folder is so appropriate with the holly sprigs. Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been chosen to recieve an award. Check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. just adorable! and not the least bit stinky, you silly thing! :) love that embossing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!