Tuesday, November 24, 2009

2 Digital Delights happenings.....



Hi everyone! Digital Delights by Louby Loo is sponsoring Creative Card Crew this week and they have a super challenge.... "favorite things" ... go ahead and create something with or about your favorite things and enter it over there for a chance to win some digital delight! Here 's a sample of some of my favorite things... little notebooks to keep my lists, snowflakes, copics to color with and digital images!!





Don't forget it's Tutorial Tuesday... go see what Dawn is showing us today!



And look at this great new freebie Wendy is giving away becaue Paper Craft Planet followers has reached 200!! Go over to SNR or PCP and grab it... be sure to share your creations with us.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I luuuuuuuv the notebook Cindy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Great job Cindy!!! This is one of my fave DD images!!! LOVE it!
    Hugs,
    Lisa
    P.S....I love how you photograph your projects with the pretty props...it looks so great and sooo professional! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!