Thursday, December 10, 2009

13 Oh Shhh..

Sheep! Oh Sheep!


Hi everyone. Time again for a new release from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. Releases this month are Nursery Rhymes!! So cute! I made my sample working with Little Bo Peep. You know... the one who lost her sheep!


Images have been printed and colored with Copics, then cut out and placed on the card front. Ovals are cut with Nestibilities and the Oh Shhh.. and the ...eep are cut with Cricut. All the panels on the front are raised off the surface and have stitching.







With the new releases we also have launched a new sketch at Delightful Sketches, which I followed to create this card. Hope you find time to join us. We are being sponsored by My Favorite Things with a prize of a $15.00 store gift voucher!! How cool is that!? Be sure to stop over at Delightful Sketches and the other team member's blogs to see what they've done with the new Nursery Rhyme images and the new sketch.







Materials:
Images: Digital Delights by Louby Loo
Paper: Bazzill, K&Company, Costco
Inks/Color: Ranger Distress, Printer, Copics
Misc: Cricut, Sewing Machine, Nestibilities, Fun Flock


Challenges:
Caardvarks (digital)


Don't forget today is Digi Days... Join us over at SNR The Card Universe for another fun Digi Day event at 7 pm CST. This month our theme is Christmas Traditions and Ornaments. Come join us and tell us about your favorite Holiday tradition, memory, ornament... show us pictures.. we love pictures!! Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Another stunning card! This is so gorgeous and cute cute cute. Great layout and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, this card is STUNNING!!! you did such a beautiful job with Little Bo Peep.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy this is totally awesome!
    Oh Shhhhhh...eep! Is right! I think I'll be using that from now on in an attempt to clean up my act! (I said attempt:)
    Very very cute card!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy. I was just going to add your blog to the Blog Roll and decided to stop and say hello. I love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    I just want to say the your blog is so wonderful that I keep looking at previous posts again and again and wish that your postings were in book form so I could just page through them over and over whenever I wanted! You are a genius at layouts, color and accessories.

    Thank you for sharing your works of art!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, Cindy! It is priceless! You really did a wonderful job with a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! I just love the scene and the great images... yummy paper. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, that *Ohhh Shhhh* cracked me up! TOOOO stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is darling...love the layout and all that piercing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I luv this Cindy!! Such a fun card and luv the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!