Wednesday, January 6, 2010

12 Be Inspired #65 at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot


We're back at it with the Wednesday Be Inspired at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot. This week week we are working with the new Asian line of embossing folders from Cuttlebug.
No stamping on this card. The trees, woman and lanterns are all embossed images. The Asian symbol (Kanji) in the upper left means beauty and was cut using my Cricut and the Pagoda cartridge, as was the word beauty.


The card is simply made by embossing white paper and cutting around the images, layering them on brown paper and again cutting around the images. I then sprayed with with Glimmer mist and assembled on designer paper. Edges are machine stitched.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be sure to stop over at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot, as I'm sure you will love seeing what the other Design Team members have created for your inspiration. Pin It

12 comments:

  1. I was actually JUST looking at these exact Asian embossing templates the other day, wondering If I should get them!

    They are truely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant a beautiful card Cindy! I love his Asian embossing templates:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very impressive card Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Cindy! I love the way you mixed the folders together, and the card from inside to the outside is pure beauty!!

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy your card is stunningly beautiful..(I dont know what I was thinking this week) lol..!!!
    Thinking of you with love:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is amazing. I love everything you create. You are just dripping with talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy, the moment I laid eyes on this card I thoughtI HAD to see the inside as well, so happy to see all the different photos on your blog!
    This is truly awe inspirng, love it!!!
    Shantaie

    ReplyDelete
  8. STRIKING color combo, cutwork, CB combinations and design! WOW! So glad to be on the DT with you!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty my friend! Makes me want to run out right now and buy those folders!
    Hugs,
    True :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to share with you this technique that would go GREAT with that folder;

    http://stamptv.ning.com/video/inking-a-cuttlebug-folder-1/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, that’s just simply stunning!
    Who would have thought that simple embossing could have such a wow factor.

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Each card and project I go to has me drooling more and more Cindy this is breathtaking those folders are so deeply etch and leave wonderful impression and boy did you show them off.
    Thinking of you and send big hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!