Wednesday, January 13, 2010

12 Be Inspired #66 - Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot

Here we are at another Be Inspired over at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot. This week the Design Team is bringing you inspiration in the form of 'pocket cards' or projects. We're still focusing on the new Asian line of Cuttlebug embossing folders. Here's my project for this week....
Another vintage image, this one of sweet birds. I used the new Asian folder, Japanese Scales, on the softest, prettiest pink Core'dinations paper and then embellished the card with silver findings and machine stitching.

The inside has a pocket that a personal note can be slid into and, as usual, I made a coordinating box to store and protect it.


Now hop over to Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot and see some more terrific pocket projects. You'll Be Inspired! Pin It

12 comments:

  1. This card is a dream! Wonderful!
    Greatings from germany.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card and box are `exquisite` Cindy..
    Hope your doing well:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a "pick-me-up-off-the-floor" beautiful masterpiece!!! WOW!! I love its rich elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the vintage stuff, the birds are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy your cards are always so beautiful and I love your box also such talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another sensational card, Cindy!! Just beautiful and again, such lovely metal corners. You need to share with us where you are getting them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy, this card is more than a "wow" its a mini masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want not concur on it. I regard as precise post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to study the unscathed story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful and elegant card Cindy! I love it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just stunning. So elegant and so is the swan card. I will be subscribing to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGoodness this is just gorgeous!!!!! I love that image!!! And your design is incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!