Wednesday, January 27, 2010

7 Be Inspired #68 at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot

Hi everyone! This week's Be Inspired at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot features our sponsor, Crafty Secrets. On my creation I used a printed paper from Crafty Secrets of children and a dog on the beach.
I also happened to have a stamp set of Crafty Secrets (Clear Art Stamps) that included this sentiment that I thought worked well with the image on the paper. There's then some Cuttlebug embossed Coredinations paper, some Cricut cut Waves and Sea Shells and machine stitching.


The Sentiment on the front says:
Our memories like the ocean will linger on long after our footprints in the sand are gone.

There's my Crafty Secrets creation. Now head over to Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the Design Team has created to inspire you.

Materials:
Crafty Secrets paper, Clear Art Stamps, Coredinations, Bazzill, DCWV, Dew Drops, Cuttlebug Oriental Weave and Mandarin Screen embossing folders, Cricut Life is a Beach cartridge, Spellbinders scrolls.
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Oh Cindy....Wow again!
    I love that image....and your color combo is great ...Hugs Wanda:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously incredible with the embossed sentiment, the vintage image, the great dimension, the fab colors, the details.....WOW!!! ALL OF IT!!! You totally rocked this challenge GF!! :) I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cindy this is gorgeous and I just love that darling image great color combo and those waves awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love EVERYTHING about this card...the children look a bit like kewpie dolls! The waves are such a great detail....girl you are hot hot hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic layout Cindy! I love the shell and the waves, they really make the card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous, Cindy, as all of your work is! That stamp is so perfect for the image and all of your elements so coordinated. It's truely a treat to visit your blog and see such beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!