Sunday, January 31, 2010

3 CDS Louby Loo Jungle Fever Peek

Here's another Clear Dollar Stamps peek. This is a Louby Loo set called Jungle Fever. The cutest Jungle characters ever! I mean, really.... just look at those eyes! For my sample I chose to color the Lion and the Giraffe with Tombow markers. I embellished my card with a Cricut cut tree and some cuttlebug embossed papers for added texture.






To see more samples using this Jungle Fever set be sure to click on the links below.


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Great card Cindy, luv all the texture and tree to match images!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I've been awol lately!

    As always your stuff is stunning, I just adore everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must agree with Ann Maree your stuff is "stunning" you do so many different project's that are so inspiring! Found you through your entry on Fussy & Fancy and your card is beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!