Wednesday, January 20, 2010

8 Cuttlebug Be Inspired #67 - Love ATCs


Be Inspired! I think you will be when you see what the Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot Design Team has made for you to look at this week. This week's challenge is to make ATCs (Artist Trading Cards), -'love' ATCs with hearts and flowers! I have to admit, this wasn't easy for me because they are so small. I typically make cards that are a minimum of 5.5 x 5.5 or 6 x 6 ... these are only 2.5 x 3.5. Once I finished though, I was pleased and will probably make more ATCs - especially after I saw the other team members creations!!! Wow!!




I made mine with a heavy cardstock base and topped it with a layer of Core'dinations, embossed with the new embossing folder from Provo Craft - Japanese Scales (I love that folder and have used it several times already!). I then stitched around the edges and then added some embellishments... a paper cut word of 'love' and a layered paper cut heart, as well as a few flowers and a pearl heart shaped button! I don't know what I was afraid of... it wasn't hard at all! I plan on using one of these on a card later this week.


Thanks so much for stopping by.... now hop over to Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot and check out the amazing creations!

Materials:
Paper: Coredinations
Other: Cricut and Home Decor Cartridge, Cuttlebug and Japanese Scales folder. "Brides" flowers with Liquid pearls centers. Pearl heart shaped buttons.
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy,
    I am so in love with your cards! Every little detail you put just make them look more beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Odette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking! The pearls and pearl heart are the perfect finishing touch! So elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtaking! The pearls and pearl heart are the perfect finishing touch! So elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ATC's are so stunning and I love every single bit of them from the rich color to the gorgeous details!!

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the Cindy, especially the paper, it's so very rich looking
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy These are all sooooo `beautiful` TFS:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy these are so breathtaking the details you have added make them even more special, I can't believe these are your first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cindy, your ATC's are so classic and beautiful. I love the heart button, and the way you used the embossing sideways{my fave folder}
    Good stuff girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!