Thursday, January 7, 2010

13 Flowers from Rosie and a new Sketch

It's time again for a new sketch over at Delightful Sketches. This sketch I used Flower Pot Rosie from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. She's been colored with Copics and paired with some beautiful designer paper and coordinating cardstock. I colored the lace with a Copic to be sure it matched the card.

The inside is done similarly with the paper, paper flowers and I even made some matching paper for the handwritten note.



Thanks for visiting me. Be sure to stop over at Delightful Sketches and the other Design Team member blogs to see what they've created for the new sketch. Their links are in my left side-bar or you can catch up with them at Delightful Sketches.


This Sketch challenge being sponsored by the fabulous Cutting Cafe!! Be sure to get your entry in. Details over at Delightful Sketches.

The cutting cafe blinkie


Materials:
Images: Digital Delights by Louby Loo
Inks: Printer, Copics
Misc: Cricut, lace, buttons, sewing machine, EK border Punches, glitter, glaze
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Super cute Cindy!
    Love how you colored Rosie! The colors that you chose for the card are awesome too! The lace does match perfectly! :)
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful combination of colors. Love the lace and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv this Cindy!! Definitely one of my favs using Digital Delights Rosie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Goodness Cindy, this is FANTASTIC!! I love the colors you chose and that paper is the greatest! Great job. you always amaze me with your gorgeous cards!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, this card is gorgeous and rich looking. The color combo with Rosie is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Cindy
    This is Gorgeous......
    I want you to know that you so inspire me!
    And now when I make my Easel cards
    I make a matching book for it also.
    Thanks Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card, the colors just really grabbed my attention and the trims are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab colour combination and such a cute image.
    Really pretty in deed!

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonjour I'd like to congratulate you for such a great made forum!
    I was sure this is a nice way to introduce myself!

    Sincerely,
    Sage Brand
    if you're ever bored check out my site!
    [url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/bowling-party-supplies.html]bowling Party Supplies[/url].

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors you choose for this card Cindy! Paper is beautiful and your stitching is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card hun...love the colours you have used

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!