Thursday, January 28, 2010

4 Vintage Owl Print

This is a Scops Owl that I printed and made into what I think would be a great any occasion masculine card, although it would be equally suitable for a woman, perhaps one that likes owls.

I love the ornate gold corners I used on this one and look at the really cool eyes on this owl!


Thanks for looking! Always glad to have you stop at my blog for a visit and if you have time to leave a comment, well yay for me!

Materials:
Paper: Bazzill, The Paper Company, Core'dinations, K&Company
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Gold corners
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. WOW - utterly GORGEOUS hun!! Loooove that Owl - Scops you say, have you a link for that??
    Really do love your work - must pop by more often (guilt trip here).
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eyes are awesome! Impressive card Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, gorgeous print and beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl...absolutely NO ONE does vintage like you! Another amazing and beautiful creation!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!