Wednesday, February 24, 2010

7 Be Inspired #72 - Wall Hangings

This week at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot Be Inspired the design team was asked to created Wall Hangings. That covers a lot of area and should have been pretty easy, but I admit I was at a loss for what I wanted to make. I decided to put my Cricut to work and used several cuts from the Life is a Beach cartridge to created this 'wall hanging' The base is a Provo Craft frame.
Though it's hard to tell in the photos, the top layer of water is a piece of acetate, Cuttlebug embossed with the swirls folder. The dew drops, treasure chest, seaweed and submarine are behind that acetate. Don't forget, you can click on the pictures for larger views.

Thanks for spending a few minutes with me. Be sure to stop over at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot to see the fabulous Wall Hangings. You will Be Inspired!

Challenges:
My Time to Craft Frame Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Cindy, this is the most adorable little SEA Escape scene Ive ever seen!!!! Gorgeous detailing, fun dimension and all so fabulously done. YOU truly inspire me!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, love the sea escape, great dimension. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunningly `beautiful` wall hanging Cindy love all the embellishments:):)TFI
    Have a fab week:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful little masterpiece Cindy! I love this project!

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although you didn't mention it, I realise that this is for our challenge at MTTC of 'In the frame' as well as the Cuttlebug Challenge!
    It is a stunning piece of craft work, I an only sit back on admire!
    Wonderful project!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy this is a gorgeous wall hanging love all of the details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!