Saturday, February 6, 2010

3 Celebrate with a Cake ....

.... and share it with a little friend! This is an image of Phindy's . It was a freebie over at the Paper Craft Planet group and I decided to color it up and participate in Phindy's Birthday card challenge ending this weekend.... the challenge being to make a brown and red birthday card with one of her images. (ETA: I won!)

I gave the cake stand and the icing some dimension using liquid applique.
I placed the paper cut wording of Celebrate on this inside.
... and of course, a matching box to store and protect it.

Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Adorable image on a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love the corners that you always have on your cards and am trying so hard to do the same thing but can't find things very easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is incredible! You did a great job with this image and love the box too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!