Wednesday, February 10, 2010

7 Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired #70 - using fabric

Hello everyone. This week for Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot Be Inspired, the Design Team was asked to create with fabric. I opted to stick to what I know.... cards...... so I made a card using fabric for my images!


I first adhered the fabric piece I was using to cardstock to give it some stability to cut and to keep it from fraying (I used my Xyron to fasten my fabric to cardstock, but you could certainly use another means of gluing). I then cut out the images I wanted to use on my card. .

For additional texture and interest, I cuttlebug embossed some Core'dinations cardstock for my background panel. The inside is also embellished with fabric cut-outs, as is the coordinating box top.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you try to create with fabric, too. Stop over at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot and see what the other Design Team members have created! You will love it!
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. THIS IS SUPER DUPER ADORABLE!! Great job on fabric challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I thought this was one of your fabulous copic colored images. Great fabric, fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, how creative are you Cindy! That fabric is adorable, and I love how you extended the them to the inside of your fabulous card! Love it!!

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. check you out, with your cool idea!! Color me impressed! I love the way you used fabric.. super cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I love your card Cindy. I wouldn't have believed that this image on your card was fabric! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I love the fabric you used and the great colors. I love this card! Fantastic job! The embossing adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!