Monday, February 15, 2010

9 Thanks for being there!

If you came looking for my "And Sew it Goes .... post" .... sorry, it's been changed to go back live tomorrow to coordinate with the sewing tutorial at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot !
Be sure to come back then!



Awww..... look at the face on this turtle!! I love it! This cute image is from Wink Wink Ink. I haven't used their images before and when I saw this image I figured it was time I did!



Thanks for visiting! I appreciate you and your words!! They make my day!

Digital Tuesday All About the Animals
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute and would put a smile on anyone’s face. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well how cute to have that mouse fix the shell, love it your coloring is amazing. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Lots of wonderful special touches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, thanks for sending me the link! This is fantastic! Love the papers and you did a beautiful job on the coloring! So many wonderful little special touches too! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my is this cute. Colored perfectly and what a great image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. The image is so cute. Love your coloring and all the details you added. Thanks so much for joining us at digital tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card- yep-such a sweet face! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh ... this is totally adorable! GREAT coloring and wonderful layout!! I love your choice of papers and that little turtle charm is so cute!! WOW .. is that a box to hold your card(s)? Awesome!
    Darlene
    *Wink *Wink Ink DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!