Wednesday, March 17, 2010

10 Be Inspired #75 - Spring/Flowers

This week at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot our Be Inspired challenge is to create something Spring-like and/or with flowers. Such a broad challenge! I couldn't think of anything to make until I came across Cindy McVey's cutfile for a boutique tissue box cover. Then I thought Spring.... flowers.... pollen..... allergies.... sniffles.... watery eyes... TISSUES! That's it! My Spring project.... make a tissue box cover and make it look like Spring!

Now hop over to Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot and see so much more of Spring and Flowers. You will be Inspired!


The butterflies and the leaves are two piece dies from Cuttlebug. The sun, clouds and flowers are Cricut cut, as is the basic cover that slides over the box of tissues.

Materials:
Paper: Costco DP, Coredinations cardstock, Bazzill cardstock
Inks: Copics
Adhesive: ATG tape/gun, Zip Dry glue
Tools: Cuttlebug and folder and dies. Cricut and cartridges.

Challenge:
Paper Cubed . 3D, square/rectangle Pin It

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely Cindy, what a novel idea:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' cute is that?!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is super adorable. What a great idea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, I LOVE your idea of tissue box cover--I'll be definitely trying it soon!!
    Great job gal!!
    Hugs,
    Odette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this thing for box anyway and this one is just adorable, wow, love how you did it. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how differently in direction we all took this weeks challenge! Your allergy buster tissue box is sooo stinkin'cute!!
    I did a little *squee* when I laid eyes on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now Cindy that is just to cute for words I love this idea and will have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Cindy...you took my very simple tissue box cover and made it a WOWZER! This is SOOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so pretty and clever! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Cubed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a super cute idea! Way to dress up that tissue box! Great project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!