Wednesday, March 31, 2010

16 Be Inspired to Pop-Up!!

Hello everyone! It's Be Inspired Wednesday again at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot and once again I'm pushed to try something a little different... a pop-up. I went with this adorable puppy image of Karen's Doodles for the front of my card.

For the inside, I took the egg theme from my image and made a pop-up of eggs and grass. Wasn't near has difficult as I thought it would be! Actually, it was fun!

I cut my eggs out of Core'dinations paper in varying sizes and dry embossed them with a few different Cuttlebug folders to give them more variety.
Next time I'll work it out a little better to allow better closure, but for this one I used Velcro dots to keep it closed and it works quite nicely.
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to hop over to Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot to see what else is popping up!  The Design Team samples of Pop Ups are nothing short of amazing!! Go see!

Materials:
Image: Karen's Doodles
Paper: Bazzill, Coredinations, Becketts Radiance, The Paper Company
Misc: Cuttlebug, Cricut, Sewing Machine, A Child's Year Cartridge, Cuttlebug folders, Dew Drops, Beacons 3 in 1 adhesive


Challenges:
Colour Create  Pastels with Easter/Spring
Handfull Of Stamps A Sweet One
Charisma Spring
Corrosive Spring Pin It

16 comments:

  1. Cindy, this is a great card! I just love all of the eggs hiding in the grass, and think this is a fabulous pop-up design!!! Your stitching is always amazing to me...please keep inspiring me. I want to grow up to be you someday :)
    Hugs,
    BettyBee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Cindy---our cards are so wonderful outside and IN--guess I need to work on the insides, huh! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FANTASTIC!!!! Love this!!!! Oh, I so want to try something like this some day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so awesome. Your stitching is perfect and love your coloring. Just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous fun card Cindy!!!I love how you placed those eggs along with the gorgeous stamp!!!TFI
    Have a fab week:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just the CUTEST! Love all those eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love your embossed Easter eggs Cindy!! :) they look very cute!
    Great job gal!
    Hugs,
    Odette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Spring card. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love this adorable, and perfectly done pop up!!
    All your embossed eggs are so fun and look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness Cindy!! how positively adorable! love that image and the pop eggs and grass are awesome!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My Gosh...how adorable is this card.....I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome! love how you did the inside!
    tfs!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card. Love the pretty pastels and the pop-up is tremendous.
    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy Cow!!! That is way too cute!!! thanks so much for playing along at HFOS.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~

Cricut Top 40

Royal visits!