Wednesday, March 24, 2010

20 Be Inspired to Stamp some Easter

This week's Be Inspired at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot is to create Easter using Stamps.... I used Digital Stamps for my projects. This Bunny hugging a carrot is a Karen's Doodles image.
I created at bag topper with layers of Core'dinations, Cuttlebug embossed then a layered medallion with the Bunny image.

I took two more of the layered medallions and sandwiched a peppermint patty between them for a special Easter treat.


Here's my card to accompany the treats. Flowers are Cricut punched and the leaves are a Martha Stewart punch.

Thanks for stopping by! Go now to Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot to see what else Easter has been stamped!

Materials:
Images: Karen's Doodles
Paper: The Paper Company, Coredinations
Misc: Cricut, Cuttlebug, Walk in my Garden cartridge, Cello bag, Candy, Plum Blossoms Cuttlebug folder, Marvy Scallop punches, Copics, Beacons 3 in 1 glue.

Incy Wincy Easter or Spring
Stamp With Fun Easter
The Crazy Challenge - Easter
Our Creative Corner Challenge - Easter
Stamping for the Weekend Easter
I Love Digi - Easter

Pin It

20 comments:

  1. Oh what a precious image! I love what you did with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So VERY cute!!! Only problem is - I have a craving for jelly beans now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, you a digital diva!! I so need to take the plunge and grab some copic markers, I love that you used the same image in different sizes. Really makes a great statement.....
    i agree with Marlene, I need jelly beans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful set! Love the colors!
    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely stunning Easter set Cindy, I love your stitching on your work, you do it so neatly and the image and colouring are just gorgeous :)

    Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi this fortnight :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute set Cindy Loo!
    Love the image and of course the way you colored it!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. sarah@notquitemarthastewartMarch 25, 2010 at 10:02 AM

    very cute too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both of these projects, I can take the jelly beans off your hands if you would like. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet!

    Thanks for joining us on I LOVE DIGI :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWWW - this is such a BEAUTIFUL Easter Set!!! Totally love it!!!

    Thank you so much for playing the OCCC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI there

    Fantastic creations perfect for our challenge at I Love Digi thanks for sharing.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card and matching treat! Thanks for playing at I Love Digi!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining us at the I LOVE DIGI CHALLENGE, hope to see more in the future.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute rabbit love your easter set.
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhhh very cute :)

    Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card and toppers. Love this image.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
    Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and creations!
    Thanks for joining SFTW!
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card! I love all the little gifts too! Thanks for joining us for the I love Digi Challenge.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!